In the November 2021 election the NJ Libertarian Party will be running candidates under the Libertarian Party banner. After lots of hard work circulating petitions the following candidates have made it onto the ballot.
- Governor and Lieutenant Governor - Gregg Mele and Eveline Brownstein
- NJ Assembly District 1 - Michael Gallo and Jacob Selwood
- NJ Assembly District 4 - Nicholas Magner
- NJ Assembly District 18 - David Awad
- Ocean County Commissioner - Dan Valentine
- Ocean County Commissioner - Rob Canfield
Please provide whatever support you can to our candidates! State candidates can be supported via our State Fund.
If you are interested in running under our banner in 2022 contact the state board and fill out a questionnaire.