Social Media Presence:
- There’s a wiki area of the National website just for candidates. This is a gathering place for articles, resources, and information created by Libertarians for Libertarian candidates. Think of it as a library which will be expanded constantly. URL: https://helpdesk.lp.org/wiki/
- Password: volunteer@lp
- Pension Integrity Project - By Reason Foundation
Facebook Page: facebook.com/MCLPNJ
Tema: Sostenemos que los derechos humanos no deben ser negados o abreviados en función de la nacionalidad o el origen nacional. El derecho a viajar libremente entre Estados y naciones es un derecho fundamental. Los humanos deben ser libres de abandonar regímenes tiránicos. Los empleados, empleadores y contratistas deben tener la libertad de negociar sin interferencias ni restricciones gubernamentales.
Principio: Nos oponemos a las restricciones estatales de inmigración, ya sea con el propósito de cooperar con restricciones federales o de otra manera. Nos oponemos firmemente a todas las medidas que castigan a los empleadores que contratan a trabajadores indocumentados. El estado no tiene ningún negocio que regule las interacciones productivas y voluntarias entre las partes que dan su consentimiento.
Transición: A los no ciudadanos indocumentados no se les debe negar la libertad fundamental de trabajar o moverse sin impedimentos. Nos oponemos a los pagos de asistencia social del gobierno a los no ciudadanos, al igual que nos oponemos a los pagos de asistencia social a todas las demás personas.
The purpose of the State Level Strategic Plan is to:
- Communicate to members our key areas of focus for 2018
- Provide a baseline against with to measure progress against our plans
- Provide a framework which can be used by VPs/Regions as they develop their 2018 Strategic Plans
- Use SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time Specific) goals
2017 was the first year that the NJLP created a formal Strategic Plan, in order to communicate to members our key areas of focus and provide a baseline against with to measure progress. We used the SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Time Specific) model for our defining goals.
Below are those goals and, for each, how we did. Some goals were achieved, some partially achieved, and others not achieved. Our performance on each will provide useful input for the 2018 Strategic Plan.
The Party manages a number of email lists. The lists can be broken down into two categories, moderated and non-moderated:
- Highly moderated announce type lists should be used infrequently for announcement and news types of emails. All posting must be approved by the moderator. Emails should be professional. Examples of these lists include:
- members- a statewide email list of current and past party members. Only the Chair of the party (or a designee) should use this list. All members who join the party are added to this list.
- prospects - a statewide email list of prospects. Only the Chair of the party (or a designee) should use this list. All emails that are given to us by national or via our website are added to this list.
We've had a few new logos floating around. For most of them I didn't like the fact that they didn't say the official name of our party. So I've come up with a few additional ideas.
Logo with out stars
We get many emails from people asking how they can help or how they can get involved in the party. Hopefully this article can be used as a guide on how to get involved.
Make no mistake, just because we may drop the ball and either not give you specific tasks, take too long to get back to you, or forget to get back to you at all - does not mean that your activism is not needed. Actually quite the opposite is true. The freedom movement needs more activists who are willing to help out in any way they can.
Our bylaws provide for three separate regional organization. Each Regional organization is eligible to have a representative serve on the State Board.
Your regional organization will meet during the County Caucus at our State Convention or any other General meeting. During the County Caucus those present from your region will select a Region Chair and a State Board Representative, and any other officers that they may choose. A person may be selected to hold more than one office and need not be present to be selected (provided their consent is obtained).
This web site is owned and administered by The New Jersey Libertarian Party.
Our postal address is:
PO Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor's host/domain name, but not an e-mail address. We collect only the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, and any other information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey or contact information provided to us in various sign-up forms and interactive elements of the site.
The New Jersey Libertarian Party maintains three separate funds to help us comply with the ridiculously complex state and federal elections laws.
Please Choose a link for your donation
Central NJ Libertarians
Join us at our upcoming meetings! See more details on Facebook.
Reach out! Tell us how we can build a better party together!
The Central NJ Libertarians were formed in March of 2016 as a result of the modification to the NJLP Bylaws. The Central NJ Libertarians encompass the counties of Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Somerset, and Union.
Face Book Information:
Our facebook page is found at www.facebook.com/centraljerseylibertarians/
Mailing List Information:
Local groups are organizing every day! we currently have the following local social clubs.
- Libertarian Social Club of Greater Bridge Water
- North Plainfield Libertarian Social Club
- Monmouth County LP Social Club
Northern NJ Libertarians
The Northern NJ Libertarians were formed in March of 2016 as a result of the modification to the NJLP Bylaws. The Northern NJ Libertarians encompass the counties of Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Passaic, Sussex, and Warren.